This little Tiny Tidy is SO fun, so visually stimulating, and just so satisfying, PLUS- if you have some saved jars (and who doesn't, am I right?) this should take no longer than 10 or 15 minutes:
DECANT YOUR SWEETS & SNACKS INTO JARS IN THE PANTRY
The one is FUN. It's not for your beans, flour, sugar, dry goods...NO. This is for your treats. Your snacks and sweets. That's right! Hello, sour gummy bears, licorice sticks, dried fruit, chips, nuts-whatever fun snacks you have lying around your pantry in probably boring and/or rather unsightly bags and containers.
NOTE: This is MUCH more satisfying if you use jars you have saved, NOT jars that you purchase, unless you really, really want to. Also please note: I am not aiming for perfection, and you shouldn't, either! The point is to realize how quick and easy it is to get a hint of organizational satisfaction with such little effort, time and commitment. Here we go!
- Gather up your used, saved jars, preferably medium sized ones, like pickle jars are really perfect for this.
- Make sure the jars are VERY clean and dry.
- Take out all of the candy, sweets and snacks from your pantry that you'd like to decant.
- Start filling them up! As you do so, please make sure to recycle all of the old bags/containers/wrappers from your sweets and snacks.
- Wipe down some pantry space with a damp cloth or paper towel, and set your filled, prettily filled jars into their new space.
- Arrange jars around, as you see fit.
- Stand back and admire your work.
Bravo! You did it. Now treat yourself to some sour gummy bears, good work.
Also, if you truly find yourself sans jars, just go to our link below to get these cuties: